Monday, June 01, 2009

PUA Blogger (Craigslist)

First of all this did not come from me, it was tweeted (is that a word) to me. Anyway, I do not know if it's real or fake. So I suggest if you respond, use an email address that you don't mind getting spammed.

FROM CRAIGLISTS:
Reply to:gigs-gtxg9-1200494610@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-01, 4:19PM PDT


Are you a pickup artist, familiar with seduction terminology?

Would you enjoy sharing your stories with the world?

Can you write well?

Come blog with us!

We are seeking PUAs (or those in training) to blog about their seduction adventures in the field.

Bloggers are expected to post about once per week (300-800 words) and will be paid $3-$5 per post (depending on experience level).

Due to CL guidelines, we cannot post the URL of the site here. Send an email and we will supply detailed info on what we are looking for.

We are NOT looking for "guys who are good at picking up girls" or "writers who can write about any topic". You must be a member of the seduction community familiar with the jargon. Don't try to fake it, as you will only waste your time and ours.


* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $3 - $5 per post



PostingID: 1200494610





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article makes some good basic points. Solid advice. As for taking your game to the next level, a really good program is Mack Tactics. If you've got decent fundamentals and want to sharpen your game and start scoring the "9s" and "10s," I'd recommend downloading the free Mack Tactics book at http://www.macktactics.com.

Anonymous said...

I saw that too, I sent and email about it? Just wondering if you emailed them too? I did not get a response.

Anyway let me know if you do or what not.

Check out my site as well. Good info on your site btw. I love how many aspiring PUAs like us are making our own blogs on the road to getting to the top.

Element

www.elementsofsocialmastery.com

How to meet girls on facebook said...

3-5 bucks is not that much money really... but then again, there are forums full of people who write pua content for free.