Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to Work !!!

I was trying to get this out this morning, but of course RCN was down. FYI: RCN SUCKS !

Well, it's Monday after the holidays. I hope everyone's holidays went well and you started the new year off with a BANG!

Unlike most people, fortunately and unfortunately, my holiday seasoning was packed with work (more of a whine than a complaint), yet I had some time to throw down and have some fun, enjoy some turkey, some pecan pie, hang with my family, hang with HBSharon, chill with my boys (Fate, Ali, MG), and meet some great women.

As with many people, I have been reviewing and updating my goals. Yeah, it seems like that time of the year.

Anyway, Happy New Year!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you spent your some of holidays with an HB. It's January and Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Are you thinking of making her in an LTR?