Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HBShortpants

I finally found sometime to write this week. Friday night, I hit Zaytinya with Jackrabbit for happy hour. I arrived early, ordered a drink, and opened the two-set next to me. Nothing came of it, just you’re usual DC banter. Jackrabbit arrived and I politely ejected. Jackrabbit was in a drinking mood and I was in a talking mood so after about 15 minutes, I was lets bounce to Lotus.

It was a great choice, a little too pack. Jackrabbit hit the bar and I opened a three set that was seated in front of me. For some reason, I was just opening with totally lame stuff like ‘Hey, How you guys doing?’, but was sticking so I really can’t complain. This set went really well, these girls fun a lots of flirty banter. There was a few mistakes I made, like not attempting to isolate any one of them. After about 30 minutes, swings by and wants to jet. It was the perfect opportunity to at least number (hind thought), just ejected politely.

We headed to Citron. Barman is working so we head to his station and greet him. Now, Jackrabbit is the approaching mood well grabbing mood. It’s not working. I talk to Barman for a bit and started talking to a couple next to me. A two-set get in between Jackrabbit and I. I turn my head and smile. The girl (HBShortpants) smiles back.

Sniper: That’s all you got.
HBShortpants: It works all the time. (smiling)
Sniper: (backturn)
HBShortpants: So what’s your name?
Sniper: I do not like to give out personal information to strangers.
HBShortpants: (smiles) Oh, really.
Sniper: Hell, yeah. You might be a stalker.
HBShortpants: Hahahaha

Some walks up and tries to dance with her. She grabs me. I pull in to me.

Sniper: I’m not your bodyguard.
HBShortpants: I have nothing to protect.
Sniper: (smiles…because I went completely blank and started thinking too much)

When go into fluff talk and dance a little bit. We manage to steal the seat in the corner. I run the ring finger routine on her. Jackrabbit and her friend find us. I number closed her. We banter for a while. Jackrabbit is ready to leave. I hug her and we had a little kiss. Jackrabbit and I bounce.

We head to Andalu. At Andalu’s, I completely sucked. I went back to default mode using my t-shirt opener and best friend test. Looking back, I was completely out of sync and too low key, plus it was 1:30. I should have been at higher vibe. Oh, well lesson learned.





1 comment:

puatraining said...

Hey Man,

I'm Richard La Ruina, a well-known seduction expert in London, and I run PUATraining.com. We have researched http://afcdies.blogspot.com and found it to have good traffic and we think the content will tie in nicely with our site. We'd like to offer you a partnership. We are offering a PPC (Pay per click) deal that will pay you $.25 for every click that you send to our site: www.puatrainingvault.com
This is a free site with good content, and no hard selling, your visitors will be happy to see the stuff that we have for them there. As an added bonus, we will also pay you affiliate commission if anyone that you refer buys any of our products. Currently, our products pay up to $500 commission and we have industry leading payouts. ALL OUR AFFILIATES SAY WE ARE THEIR TOP PAYER. The best thing is that you are not pointing people to a sales page, you are pointing them to great free content.
If you currently use google adsense, you will make around 3X as much from the PPC with the affiliate deal ON TOP.

Google Adsense will pay you per click, but they:
-Take a 50% fee!
-Are often untargeted.
-Can't be opened in a new window.
-Don't fit in with your site design
-Take up lots of space
-Make you site look very "addy"
-Have low click throughs because people tune them out

If you currently have an affiliate account with David Deangelo etc, you will make 2X as much.

Examples of sites that incorporate our PPC deal are:
www.seductiontuition.com
www.sargenation.com
www.seduction-chronicles.net

These guys link to the site with text or with a graphic saying "live pick up videos". We've found that this has the highest conversion. We can tailor make banners, graphics in your colors etc, just let us know what you need.

We will pay you promptly on the 1st of every month, and hope to have a close long-term relationship with our affiliates. Please email back if interested and we'll let you know how to set things up in 5 minutes!

Regards,

Richard La Ruina
www.puatraining.com

PS, our ebook is coming out soon, anyone who you send us who buys the book when it is released will also generate a commission for you! Try our deal for a month and if it isn't making you more money than before, you can quit!