Thursday, July 12, 2007

Slow but Fun Week

It has been kind of strange for me lately. I spent most of 4th of July partying with no real approaches. I take that back no structured approaches. Mostly opening people at parties or at clubs with I guess situational openers and general banter. I did end up with six numbers, interesting enough.

This week I have been on the road a lot so I have been catching up with the variuos podcasts out there.

I found that this week, I have been talking a lot to various women. I'm not sure if I am just approaching as if it is something I should doing or if it's like some autopilot mode I'm in. But I'm liking it, there's no thinking to random bantering, I have thrown in the ring finger four times and then number closed four times.

Anyway, there's a lot chatter in DC Lair about the following article,
Man Arrested After Telling Women They Were 'Extremely Beautiful' and this craiglist post below:

Reply to: pers-371395096@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-11, 11:34AM EDT


To the pick up artist I punched at the water front 2 weeks ago..
Pulling the "CUBE" on my girl.. are you kidding me. You don't think
she'd tell me. You don't think I'd know whats up... I'm glad I socked
you in the face and AMOG'd.com your world kid. You're lucky the
bouncers are quick on their feet.

Pick up artist's beware .. we're onto your techniques .. A friend of
my GF told me about the book The Game, I did the research and the next
time I smell you pulling lines on my girl my boys and I will go
apeshit on you and beat the "AFC" back into you.

-AMOG





2 comments:

Infinity said...

Here's an idea... don't run around running "The Cube" or other lines directly out of "The Game" and you won't have any problems.

.

Anonymous said...

Here's another idea... get the names and phone numbers of witnesses and call the cops. It's called assault and battery and carries up to 2 years in jail in most states. Then pursue a civil case and you can own the guys trailer or crack den as it seems to be in this case.