Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A wholesome Encounter (A Failure to Escalate or Game)

I got back to DC late this Friday around 11pm or so. I ate real quick, showered, and headed to Blue Gin. It sucked. Jackrabbit texted me saying he was down at Mate. So I head down there.

What a pleasant surprise? Lot’s of targets and bartendresses are smoking. The crowd has definitely changed since summer.

I had know idea what to do first. It was like going to a buffet when you have not eaten in two days, you just want everything. So just headed to the bar and open the first girl, I saw.

Sniper: Hey, How’s it going?
Girl: (Girl looks at Sniper and walks away)

LOL

I order a diet coke with a big smile on my face.

HBIndra: Why do you have a such a big smile on your face?
Sniper: I have you ever realized that something is going to be a big challenge and you just accept it. It’s like a big burden has been lifted off your shoulders because you just accept the situation and work through challenge until you succeed.
HBIndra: Oh, no. I like things easy and simple.
Sniper: Get out of here.
HBIndra: No really, blah, blah, blah something about school…

For someone reason, we just keep talking to each other about a little bit of everything. Before I knew it was 2. I had know I idea what had happened, I was enjoying myself, no routines or gimmicks; lots of kino though. I number closed her. I doubt that anything will come out of it, because I failed to escalate.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey;

Sorry for the quasi-comment spam but I couldn't find your contact info.

I'm trying to spread the word about a site I've been writing for the past few months. It's called How to be an all-around cooler person. The url is www.howtobecooler.com

It's a bunch of free articles. It's not so much about seduction as basic social skills and getting along with people. It's definately useful for a certain breed of community guys though. If you had to put a label on it, it would veer strongly towards the natural game/inner game side of things.

Not asking for a link or anything, just trying to do a little each day to let people know my site is out there.

Cheers,

Chris