Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Giving Up on Online Dating

I have several friends that have had some success with online dating. Well more like, they have gone out on dates with people from dating sites. After 6 months of trying, I'm done. For me, it's not worth it and plus it has been a clutch for me. A unrealistic subsitute for not getting off my ass and talking to someone. It so much easier to say hello to someone by email than in person, yet in person who get all the real feelings, the nervousness, the excitement, and the experience in dealing with real people. Another plus with dealing with live persons in front of you sometimes you even hook-up right then not in three months. Anyway, for those of you are having success with online dating, my hat is off to you. (psst tell me your secrets)





No comments: