Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Escaping the Gripes of the Ex

Friday night, I ran into my ex which wasn't so bad for the first hour. I had not seen her for about year so it was fun catching up, but when I was ready to head to a new bar things went bad quickly. She cornered me by the bathrooms and brokedown. I had nothing to say so I listen and when I tried to leave again she grab my arm and would not let go. I still have the scabs from her fingernails.

So here's the interesting thing, the waitress there who has not talked to me in three years except to take my drink order is now trying to be friendly (HBAriana). Whether or not she is really interested or not, in my mind she is. I just haven't figured out the best way to work this in my favor. We'll see what will happen this weekend.





No comments: