Wednesday, August 03, 2005

BBlondgirl

On Saturday, I stumbled into Blue Gin with a whole group of folks. I went upstairs and hungout with SHBBartender who has turned out to be a good little wingwoman. I always get hug and kiss from her which usually gets other women there to notice me.

Anyway I open to this cute blonde girl standing next to me:
AFC: Hey! What's your name?
BBlondegirl: Denise. Do you have a table up here?
AFC: Nope.
BBlondegirl: Can I have your seat?
AFC: Nope. But you can sit on my lap. (<- SEE What alcohol does) BBlondegirl: (Stares) (Smile) You're silly. (Giggles)
AFC: (Holyshit, she let me get away that)
BBlondegirl: I think have to break up with my boyfriend.
AFC: (Stare; What the fuck do I say) I didn't know I had that type of effect on you.
BBlondegirl: Hahahahaha...Don't make fun, I'm serious.
Before I could respond one of her girlfriends grabs her and they go off to the bathroom. I hate that shit !!!! I need to figure out how to keep that from happening again.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Re-frame: her friend didn't cockblock you, she cuntpunted her friend!