Friday, August 05, 2005

AFC vs The Past

For three weeks now I have been helping an old crush (2yrs ago; HBAlmonds) out with work. We had drinks tonight.

Greetings.
Work talk.
More random talk.
HBAlmonds: So who are you dating now?
AFC: No one.
HBAlmonds: What do you mean "no one"? You use to date several girls at a time.
AFC: Now that bores me. I just need three.
HBAlmonds: What do you mean three?
AFC: Why do you care so much?
HBAlmonds: Well, my boyfriend I have been dating for four months.
AFC: Did I ask about your boyfriend?
HBAlmonds: Don't be a dick !
AFC: Can't help it. Give me your hands. (I hold my hands out; She grabs them)
AFC: Calm down just lay your palms down on top on mine. (I try to do the trust test, but completely fucked up the order; but her hands lay on my palms as I go left, right, up, down, and in some zig-zag)
HBAlmonds: What are you doing?
AFC: (Fuck, what do I say) Watching your breasts jiggle.
HBAlmonds: WHAT???!!! ASSHOLE !!!
AFC: Good. (Laughing)
HBAlmonds: You're a fucking dick!!!
AFC: (Smirks)
HBAlmonds: Why are you being this way? (Pouting) Don't be like this. (Still pouting)
AFC: (Can't think of a damn thing to say) (Smiles)
HBAlmonds:
(random talk about her family)
AFC: (Being nice; talking about family stuff) So where's your boyfriend? (I know a dumb transition)
HBAlmonds: He's blah,blah,....
AFC: (Realizing what I have done) You know what I'm in the mood to dance.
HBAlmonds: Where?
AFC: (Fuck!!! Where?) Eyebar (Totally bullshitting)
HBAlmonds: Who are you meeting there?
AFC: I don't know her name yet. (wink)
HBAlmonds: Oh, this is going to fun. I want to see you pick up girls.
AFC: AWESOME !!! I'm glad you like girls also!!! I did not know this about you!!!
HBAlmonds: Pervert!!!

Some guy with headphones walks in while talking on the cellphone. It was weird scene.

HBAlmonds: I know that guy.
AFC: (Wave the waitress over)

HBAlmonds to HeadPhoneguy: Hey, where are your friends?
HeadPhoneguy: Coming in the door.

AFC: (Stands up introduces himself to HeadPhoneguy)

HeadPhoneguy: You guys leaving.
AFC: Whenever HBAlmonds pays the tab.

HeadPhoneguy whispers to HBAlmonds.

HBAlmonds pays the tab.

AFC leaves.

HBAlmonds follows.

HBAlmonds: I think I'm going to stay.
AFC: Cool.

AFC hails cab. HBAlmonds turns away. AFC grabs HBAlmonds hand. AFC and HBAlmonds get in the cab.

HBAlmonds: I'm not going home with you.
AFC: Then tell the cabbie where you live.
HBAlmonds tells the cabbie.

AFC kisses HBAlmonds.

HBAlmonds: You're such an asshole!!!

AFC kisses HBAlmonds again.

We make out until we make it to her place. I try to get out the cab with her and she pushes me back in and kisses me and says goodnight.





5 comments:

BG said...

Hahahaha, awesome!!

Anonymous said...

On the road to danger
AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq.
Visit my ps3 release dates blog!

Anonymous said...

AWEsome! Glad you had fun.

On another note, why label yourself "AFC"? Maybe it's time to give yourself a new label. Self-talk, you know.

BG said...

Indeed.

Plus it gets confusing, haha.

Still an AFC said...

Self-Talk, not bad. I do talk to myself alot. I need to qucik that shit that's what fucks up my approaches.