Sunday, June 12, 2005

Took a Break

This week, I took a break from trying to be a pua. The interesting thing was beside not following my rule of six approaches a day, everything was basically the same. I approach and talk to women and even got three numbers this past week and shit load of shots last night. This is my assessment of what happen is that I took the anxiety and pressure off me, but the basic behavior stuck with me. But starting Monday, I will be back on my game.

Anyway, I was hanging out at Cloud last night with some friends checking out the ladies with my friends. A buddy of mine was dancing with a chick (BAlexis) that usually hangs out with him and tags along with us. She has a hot ass body, but her face is ok, and her attitude sucks, but guys fall all over her. They come over and everyone says hello and go into conversation mode (work, where to go, blah, blah,blah) and generally having a good time. BAlexis stood around and a couple guys tried talking to her and bought her drink and she just stood not saying anything until they left. I grab her by the arm and said "Wanna join a our fucking conversation?" to which her response surprise, her eyes open up and she said apologetically, "Oh, I am sorry". Then she goes into rap about going tanning, so I threw in a "Well, it does look even, but you still look nice" to which she went into a "Really, do I look like a fool ... blah, blah, blah" to which all my buddies were like "naw, you look great ... blah, blah, blah" and gave a another smartass remark, "Well, at least it didn't mess up your tatoo" and rub it which was on the small of her which led us into dancing. After a couple of songs, I said "I'm jetting" to which she replied while opening her cellphone, "Hold up, what's your number?" I gave it to her and turn away and she says "Here's mine", she tells me and put it in my cellphone, gave her a hug and a kiss on the lips.

What amazed me about this interaction is this all happen with a girl whom I have known for about 4 months and have said a total of maybe a 100 words to. Other than being a little cocky, I really don't know really happen in this interaction. The one thing I did notice was I was not thinking about what I'm going to do next and that I did not care about what happen. I guess when I took expectation out of the game, I was more relaxed.





No comments: