Friday, June 24, 2005

Rough Week

Work kicked my butt this week, but I was able to finish the first assignment of the DJ Bootcamp. I made eye contact and said hello to 50 different women, I also took it a step further and actually got 6 phone numbers and 4 emails. Not bad, but it was frustrating when you have work on your mind and trying to expand your social circle.

I kept asking myself why I was doing the stupid assignment. And I kept telling myself that I'm still a newbie despite how proud I have been about the time and work I have been putting into this adventure.

While I have been doing my own style, I have been trying to introduce some more stories into my approaches. The main problem, I have been having is memorizing the different routines.

The fear still comes back daily. I have to keep reminding myself about the throwaway approaches so I'll be on for the targets that I want to talk to. My drinking has drop tremendously. It's mostly two drinks an outing. What I notice is the more I drink the more I talk to myself, the less I drink the more I talk to the people around me.

Well, I'm off to bed for a quick nap, the dinner, a shower, and out the door.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from DutchSeduction.com, the NL Lounge for the Netherlands and Belgium!

http://www.DutchSeduction.com

DutchSeduction.com