Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Mantra

Yesterday, my friend BH called up asked if I wanted to grab a drink at Mie-n-Yue. Of course I said yeah. So as I'm heading into Mie-n-Yue, he calls up and says he gonna be about 15 minutes late. I head to the bar, thinking I am not going stand around like a loser. I opened a a guy and girl with "Hey, What's going on?". They responded with they were new into town. I gave them some places to hit for drinks and dinner. Eventually, we started talking about the Florida win, the bartender joins in, the conversation eventually goes into one those bar banters where everyone is talking about a little bit of this and a little bit of that, nothing too serious nothing too boring and more people are joining in. BH shows up and we chat, have a drink, and generally engage people in conversation.

Granted this is not my greatest pua moment, but I think I have found my matra -- "I'm not going to stand around like a loser".





No comments: