Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Average Joe

Average Joe is back on the air. Yippeee !!! I was actually happy when I first saw that Average Joe was coming back on. I have to admit that I liked the first. Up until about January, I would have liked this one, but it is painful to watch, not because of the guys on it, but it reminds me of every single AFC behavior that I have ever exhibited. While painful I forced myself to watch last night's episode. It's like some sick sadistic mental treatment. It really hard to watch behavior that had been ingrained in you also decent and now know it's complete crap. It's like watching a train wreck that is going to happen and not being able to do anything about it while also knowing the pain that will be inflicted these guys because you have been through that train wreck so many times.





No comments: