Tuesday, July 11, 2006

StyleLife Challenge

I have been doing the StyleLife Challenge, I have to say it has been great. I first thought it would be another reporter drill exercise, but it has been actually kind of cool and educational. Style has a mixture of videos, mp3s, and documents to help you with each days lessons and he has made it really easy for you to do it.

Most programs tell you list out your problems, your best assets, etc... Style actually has templates which I think pretty cool and they serve as a guideline. Each days lessons is just another step from the previous days lessons. At first, I was doing the lessons early in the day or evening before I actually went out, but now I'm that we are at the point of adding disqualifiers and negs, I'm actually incorporating them into my routines. I'm starting to see changes in sets.

There are some folks that vblogging their experiences like: Gunsgermssteel and Ritter99.

There has been some problems. I think there are 10,000 folks in the challenge and more are trying to join everyday which was clogging the system down. Over the past couple of days, they have made some changes and the technical glitches are ironing themselves out.

Outside the technical glitches, so far it has been a great experience.





No comments: