Wednesday, July 12, 2006

HBSanAntonio

Sunday, Jackrabitt and I were down at the waterfront to watch the World Cup. We walked past this attractive girl seating having a drink, I smiled as I passed by. A couple of minutes before the game started I went back out and she was still alone so I asked if wanted to join us for the game, she said yes because it looked like her friend was going to be late. She turned out to be a pretty cool girl, hassling us, and taking our crap. Her friend (HBHolly) eventually shows up, she a little quieter, but just as fun and attractive. So we pretty much spend the rest of the day together and she invites us to her birthday party a Blue Gin last night.

Here's the kicker apparently she is friends with BMexico which I did not know so when Jackrabbitt and I walk in:

BMexico: I didn't invite you.
Sniper: I know.
BMexico: Why are you here?
Sniper: The birthday girl invited me.

BMexico walks away.

HBSanAntonio: Hey Sniper. (Kiss, kiss, hug) Thanks for coming.
Sniper: My pleasure. So where are your presents?

She shows me her presents and tells me who they are from. I take her over to SHBBartender and introduce them.


SHBBartender: How do you know this character?
HBSanAntonio: He started talking to me at the waterfront, we watch the soccer game, we walked around and talked and the next thing I know we are at this party in Adams Morgan.
SHBBartender: He sneeky like that and he just keep going and going ...
HBSanAntonio: I know.
Sniper to SHBBartender: Pull my finger.
SHBBartender: FU! I'm not falling for that again. (Laughing)
Sniper: It's HBSanAntonio's B-Day.
SHBBartender: Happy Birthday!!! It's time for shots.

We do shots and head back to her group. Jackrabbitt and I are talking to some folks we know and dancing a little bit with HBSanAntonio's friends, Jackrabbitt is doing a good job with HBHolly. BMexico is off dirty dancing with some guy. And the night goes much like talking, dancing, a little drinking for me, and a lot drinking for everyone else. I number and kiss close HBSanAntonio and bounce around 12.

I never learned what BMexico deal was. Oh, well.

Lessons Learned:
I really don't know. I was not expecting HBSanAntonio to accept my invitation to come watch the game with Jackrabbit and I. While I did not run any "routines", I did stay instead of the pua framework, I was kinoing a lot since the second she said yeah, I'll watch the game with you guys, I took by the hand inside, touch her (appropiately of course) as we talked, constantly tensing her, handling her teasing and test; At Blue Gin showing social proof, introducing her to people, always escalating handholding, hugging, a little pecks on the cheek, dancing, tons teasing. I think this was the first time in the past year that I have had an interaction where something that I had read, listen to, or learned from pua did not come out of my mouth. The framework was definitely there, the knowledge was there, but the materials were my own.





No comments: