Saturday, January 14, 2006

CSI: Miami & The Game

Sorry, I have been on the road this week so you going to get a bunch a post.

Anyway, Monday night when I should have been out practicing I was in my hotel finishing up some work and CSI: Miami comes on. It was an episode loosely based on the Game; it was about PUA instructor and techniques, it even cover the lint routine, negs, and closing, but of course it was not flattering towards the pua community.

I have not had a chance to check what everyone is saying about it, but I’m sure there is some uproar or there will be as when Style’s book, The Game was published. I’m sure some folks will be saying that pua is going mainstream and everyone is going to the ‘secrets’ or screw it up for guys who are really trying to learn.

My view is so what? Who cares? Sure, tons of guys will get involved, but they won’t stick with it because at the end of the day, it’s more than routines, and it’s hard work. And even if tons of guys stay with it, so what? Think at about the tons of new ideas and new variations that will come out of it. Look at it this way, in the 70’s, there was Eric Weber and pick-up lines, then there was Ross Jeffries, then David D’Angelo, the ThundarCat, SwingCat, Mystery, Style, Juggler, and tons of other guys kicking it up a notch. What I am saying it can get be better.





No comments: