Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Adding a little PUA to my Professional life

It is taking me forever to read Venusian Arts. I don't know why. I really enjoy it and I actually get it. It has led me to review some my approaches and hook-ups; it helped me understand where I have failed and where I have succeeded.

I have been playing around with some of the techniques such as instead of giving one worded answers using stories to actually convey a point. At least for me, flipping this from using stories in routines to using stories at work or everyday life has actually helped the spontaneity of stories in my routines. I know it's a**backwards, but it works for me. I have seen changes in my co-workers or work acquaintances, it like I have 'opened' them up so that it not that we just work together but we have other things in our lives that connect us. It has been quite interesting.





No comments: