Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Solo at Zatinhya

I was suppose to meet some friends at Zatinhya's for drinks when I get there, they were no where to be found. I surveyed the bar, saw a young lady (BRedd) siting alone and walked up and said Hi.

BRedd: Hi
Sniper: Where are you from?
BRedd: Columbus
Sniper: Bullshit, I love Columbus .... blah, blah, blah
BRedd: more Columbus ... blah, blah, blah
Sniper: Quick question?
BRedd: Sure.
Sniper: Who do you think lies more? Men or Women?
BRedd: Men of course !!! blah, blah, blah ...
I threw a bunch of jabs in there about women which only fueled her more.
BRedd: What do you do for a living?
Sniper: A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
BRedd: What does that mean?
Sniper: Hmm...Interesting.
BRedd: What?
Sniper: Your necklace. Very Interesting. It doesn't quite match what you are wearing, but it is still nice.
BRedd: (Confused Look)
Sniper: (Turned so back is facing the bar looking out into the bar and restaurant)
BRedd: My friends were suppose to meet me here.
Sniper: I'm leaving You should come along.
BRedd: Where?
Sniper: Cafe Citron
BRedd: Hmm...Let me call my friends.
Sniper: (FUCK !!!)

Anyway, I did get her email and phone number. I think I tried to pull her from her location to fast.





No comments: