Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Because It Is Easier

I ran into a friend of mine last week. He has four kids by four different women. Four kids before you're thirty is tough, let alone dealing with four different women about money and kids. This guy is about 5'6 & 140lbs and every single one of these women and every woman I have every seen him with have at least 40 to 60 lbs on him minimum. So I asked him why? Was it some fetish? I was excepting something completely hilarious, but all I got was, "because it is easier to deal with them".

Wow, that's completely fucked. This guy only goes after big women because it is easier. While on some level, it funny, but on a completely different level, it is fucking sad that a guy would flat out give up.

I was in shock. All I could do is shake my head and say that's fucking sad. He tried to explain to me the whole deal, I was not hearing it.

This has been fun and frustrating endeavor, I probably have a long way to go, but I'm staying in.





5 comments:

Washington Cube said...

Next stop: dating women in the ICU at the local hospital. They can't chase after you if you leave them. There are limited visiting hours, and they'll be too sick to grill you about where you've been and what you've been doing.

Washington Cube Was Here. #11

Anonymous said...

What's the problem? He likes fat chicks, he has subscribed to 4 other gene pools and his genes will survive to the next generation - a darn sight better than most PUAs! Good for him!

BG said...

Actually, it's probably not easier.

Insecure women get you a lot of drama. But yeah, for insecure people it might be 'easier' to get in the bed with them.

Complacent Chase said...

What is wrong with dating full-figured women? Why does it have to be a fetish? Why can't someone date someone that is bigger/smaller/taller/shorter/of a different race/religion, etc. without it being such a big deal? I mean seriously...who cares!
What is really fucked up though, is that he dates these women because he thinks "it's easier". Yeah right! He probably just told you that because he knew you were judging him.
I don't know you, but I think it is pretty shallow and elitist to find it strange for a man to want to date a full-figured woman.
Who are you to judge him for who he chooses to date? Everyone deserves to be loved and cherished...no matter what they look like.

Sniper said...

Thanks for the responses.

Just a little clarification, I was not trying to comment on my friends choice of women, but on his attitude.